Thursday, January 31, 2008

Vincit omnia amor

To chain this to the former,
I know in all reality that all I want to be is loved in life.
but at times a friend or a parent can't be there for you;
you need a different kind of love.
Sometimes I feel like I will never find that special someone, at times it feels like I cant even make something last longer than a month or two. It is not that I do anything wrong, I get the too nice or the not like it used to be excuse a lot. I've had my heart broken so many times that i get extra cautious when thinking about relationships, so cautious that I really dont give a girl a chance because of what happened in the past. I was always the one that said i would wait for that special someone, but having your heart broken changes your views on love and you do things that you look back on and regret; because it wasn't even about the person, it was about the feeling of acceptance. I at times feel like I have ruined love in general for myself with the way I have run my life; and I hope I can find someone that will take me for me and loves me. Where is she? Where is that girl that is my equal in every aspect of my life, in every sense of the word? There is no quick fix to my problems, and in all reality I will always have problems. But when a friend cant be there to let me cry on their shoulder, and my parents wont always be there for me to console with. Who will be there for me forever? Who is this love with whom I shall conquer all things?

"Love conquers all"

1 comment:

the*girl*with*no*name said...

You will find her Nehemiah. The search for love is long and disappointing and at its very worst heartbreaking but in the end won't it all be worth it? All you need is faith, trust, and perhaps a little pixie dust. There are two kinds of sparks, the one that goes off with a hitch like a match, but it burns quickly. The other is the kind that needs time, but when the flame strikes... it's eternal, don't forget that.